September 10, 2008

Let's Make A Mystery

"It's about time!"

That's what everyone is going to say in the next little while with all of the introductions I'll be making :) The first person I want to formally welcome to the Moments That Shine blog is this year's winner, Tarriell.


Tarriell's entry actually made me cry. I'm not sure if it was the heartache behind the story or just her style of writing. All I know is I was very drawn to her. When I called her up to chat about the wedding, there was chemistry! An hour and forty-five minutes after saying, "hello?" we finally hung up the phone. You'd think with all of that time, her wedding had a bunch of details and we were chatting about specifics. WRONG! She was very recently engaged and absolutely nothing was booked yet. We just hit it off and time flew by!

In the short time that I've know Tarriell, I've concluded that she has a great sense of humour, loves weddings, is never at a loss for words and most importantly, has such a strong passion and commitment to her fiancé. I hope you'll all help me in making Tarriell feel more than welcome here!

Cheers,

Susan


No comments: