In honour of Earth Day tomorrow I'm going to give away a copy of a book that changed my life. It's been out for a bit but for those who haven't had the opportunity to pick it up, this is the perfect day for it.
The contest is open to everyone (even vendors ;)) ... just read the details ...
Ecoholic by NOW magazine columnist Adria Vasil will open your eyes. Some of the info is scary at times but all-in-all the book serves as a huge reference tool, in words we can all understand, for bettering our lives and the environment. Everything is Canada based which is a huge advantage.
It would make sense that I'm doing the draw for the book tomorrow, right? It would if *I* made sense. Unfortunately I'm going to be on vacation as of 5:30EST tonight and won't be returning until Wednesday, May 6th. So, here are the contest deets ...
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
IF YOU HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT:
1. Retweet the message - RT @sulicu get Ecoholic by Adria Vasil for free at momentsthatshine.blogspot.com!
2. Follow me at http://twitter.com/sulicu
3. Send me a direct message so I can see that you've Retweeted!
IF YOU HAVE YET TO JOIN TWITTER:
1. Type out an eco-tip. It can be big or small and it can be something you practice or something you just Googled. As a side note, I'll be posting the best of the tips after the giveaway.
2. Email the tip to me with your full name and best email address to reach you at.
Do this by Friday, May 8th (2009) at noon EST. I'll hold a random draw and the winner will be contacted for a shipping address right away. Everything will be announced no later than Monday, May 11th.
There's no limit to the amount of times you enter ... if you're going the Twitter route, just keep retweeting message so I can keep track of how many entries you should have.
It's that simple. Good luck everyone!
April 21, 2009