July 4, 2008

Serious People having Serious Fun!


Hello folks...

Well, this blog has been along time coming and has finally arrived!

Some of you may have known me as K. Photography but in Sept. 2007 I changed the name to SugarTree Photography to better represent the type of style I shoot with - fun, creative and an experience you'll always remember!

I thought I would start my first post paying a tribute to when I felt my photography was renewed with a breath of fresh air last May 2007. I have had my company around for about 5 years at that point and was shooting weddings and portraits part-time when I decided that I wanted to take it to the next level. What better way to do that then to seek out and learn from others. And boy - did I ever! I stumbled across a woman by the name of Judy Cormier of Elementz of Fotographie - through Facebook of all places. (Which I am a die hard fan of and it has done wonders for my business.) She was providing a 3 day intensive course called "Get Serious". The knowledge that I gained from that workshop and the wonderful colleagues I now have in the industry just solidify why I was in it in the first place - Because my passion for it is undeniable. So I'm sharing with you a few images from last May to kick off the SugarTree Photography Blog!








No comments: