July 4, 2008

Good Gifts of Love

One of the most amazing gifts I can receive is an invitation to an event I'm planning. Even though I know all of the details of the day, there's something about receiving the formal invitation in the mail that is so heartwarming. Instead of feeling like just another vendor involved in the day, I feel like a guest as well.

Imagine my delight when not only did I receive this in the mail but upon opening it up, looking at the uniqueness of this invite ...


This is from my Valentine's Day couple Yoko & Khalid. It was one surprise after another as I was unwrapping it ...





This invitation is so dear to me and I can't thank them enough. Between Judy C. and I, we'll see plenty of pictures of their day!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a very unique invite.