June 6, 2008

The Final Days

I’m trying to write a witty and thought provoking blog entry, here on my “8 Days And Counting” post. When all I can think to write is:

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

… You get the picture.

Tomorrow is my shower...
it’s becoming a welcome distraction. I am so excited. I have been blessed with incredible bridesmaids who have taken the task of Bridesmaiding to a whole new level. Most of them live on a different continent and it hasn’t stopped them one bit! My mum told me that in the past month she has received about 3 emails a day from them about planning/ scheming. Good lord. I think they might be working harder on my shower/ stagette than I have on my wedding!!

Since the majority of the day is a surprise, I will close here and promise to give a full report on Monday. Maybe even with pictures. Stay tuned….

~bb~


No comments: