June 13, 2009

Tie A Yellow Ribbon ...


Ribbon can add so much to paper. That's possibly why I have stacks of it. I'm a sucker for a good spool. My name is Susan and I'm a ribbon whore.

Confessions aside, here's a post with a bunch of different ideas for you to be inspired by ...

Above and below are two fantastic ideas for Save-the-Dates ... one a little more creative with props to Martha Stewart ;)


Gate-folds can also benefit immensely. I personally think when the width of the ribbon is increased, a wonderful dramatic look is expressed.



How about ribbon all over? It doesn't have to be in a straight bow or line to have a striking look ...


But with that being said, the right ribbon going straight across an invitation can complete the look, making it polished.



As always, give us a shout at products@momentsthatshine.com for more information!


No comments: