November 7, 2008

These Boots Are Made For Walking


Friday Footwear.

Hmmm ... maybe that will catch on!


Today I wanted to share some inspiration pics on how to keep your feet dressed to look their finest. Personally, I LOVE looking at brides who stray from the norm. Changing up colour, style and even boots! Of course some will opt for lovely whites (nothing wrong with that!) and even ballet flats for comfort. No matter what you do, there's no reason why what you wear on your feet shouldn't be an extension of your outfit and your personality. Play with ideas and have fun with it!!!

Some of these pictures are from my own fabulous brides and a couple others are ones I just fell in love with!










4 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally love that second pair of blue shoes!! Those are fantastic!

Susan Legare said...

Those would be from Blogger Bride's wedding :) Her pro pics will be up soon but you can check out the point & shoot ones I took here: http://momentsthatshine.blogspot.com/2008/06/come-my-love-ill-tell-you-tale.html

nicole.helen said...

I just wanted to say that I LOVE these shoes. The pretty little white ones and the green...all of them really.
If I go on shoe splurge tomorrow I blame you! haha:)
On another note, I have now worn my Nine West shoes at least 10 times, thanks!!

BloggerBride said...

I thought I would let Katie know that my rockin' blue shoes are from John Fluevog.

As are those awesome red boots, I believe.

~bb~