July 18, 2008

Running to the Future

I'm very excited for 'work' this weekend. I'm witnessing a celebration of one of those storybook loves. And this one has been a LONG time coming! At the same time I have the incredible pleasure of watching Judy Cormier in action with her camera ...



Yoko & Khalid have promised everyone quite the colourful wedding. It will be a traditional Buddist ceremony followed by a western reception ... with many Japanese and Pakistani flavours in between. Samosas and sushi, anyone?

When we visited the site earlier this week I snapped a few photos. Don't mind the quality of some ... I was trying to be quick and discreet ... next time I'll actually look at them before I leave!

The ceremony site *because the weather WILL hold up*

But in case of rain it will be here ...

The reception room is here. You can't tell but there are beautiful high ceilings and such a regal yet warm feel ...

The head table will be sweetheart style placed on this side of the room ...

Guests will be dancing the night away in here :)

And I can't wait to see what the venue displays in the foyer after seeing this arrangement!


Best of luck, Yoko and Khalid! We're all looking forward to the smiles :)


No comments: