June 25, 2008

I Don't Care If Monday's Blue

I am in love.

It seems that because I'm married already, I'm finding a bunch of different things that would be awesome for things like proposals and marriages. Oh well. At least I have a business in the correct industry, right?

The object of today's affection? Something totally frivolous yet yummy.


These are a wonderful paper creations you can let your imagination fly with. The Eiffel Tower creation opens like so ...


Perfect for a proposal!

But in case you're like me and don't have anyone about to pop any questions, it can also be used as a favour box for a wedding, shower or other special occasion. Here are some other great designs ...







The designer in question for these fun products is Denise Sharp from Studio d. Sharp. Her site is filled with other fun things like cake toppers, crowns and tiaras ... check it out!


No comments: