April 14, 2008

And the Night's in a Paper Cup ...


I am in love.

I was browsing through some stores when I came upon http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif Estilo Weddings ... it stopped me right away because of their green line of products but I have to say, those aside, I still love it! Check out some of the gems ...



What a brilliant display of colour and how special would you feel to have this at your place setting???


For the more environmentally conscious (and we all should be ;)) how about these as favours? They're made from real trees, no damage is done and everything is hand-crafted ...


And if you have kids at the wedding, how about keeping them busy with a recyclable vase they can draw on?



Once again, check out their site ... I know I can't wait to explore more of it!


No comments: