February 27, 2008

You Can Follow Me Wherever I Go

Just got back from my first meeting with the lovely Yoko & Khalid. If you can't remember their story, please go back and read it here. They are both so refreshingly sweet, in love and outside-the-box thinkers ... I love it! It will honestly be an honour to be a part of their multi-cultural wedding & lives.

I didn't want to say anything until I told them but the reason why I wanted to get involved in their day is because of a reminder of a missed opportunity I had a few years back. One of my best friends (and creator of Deeya Design) had her own family troubles when her wedding day rolled around ... her story reminds me very much of Yoko & Khalid's. Back then because of work and a few hundred kilometres I wasn't able to help her out in planning so this is my way of reaching out and making life a bit easier for people now that I'm able to. It just goes to show you that we're all connected in some way ... even if it takes us time to find one another!

LOVE YOU REEM!



1 comment:

Reem said...

Awww, are you trying to make me cry? Mission accomplished! Love you too, hun :)