February 23, 2008

The Fitting

Tomorrow I am going to Waterdown to have my first dress fitting with Lisa Van Hattem. She will be putting in my bustle and fixing up a few things since I bought my dress "off the rack". It has been a long time since I last tried my fantastical dress and I have a strong suspicion that the zipper ain't going up. (And my mum will be the first to point it out.)

That being said, I'm pretty excited for my dress visit. Hee. Even more exciting is that my Matron of Honor, who lives in the UK will be there. She just happens to be in the city this weekend. Good timing! We will be going out for brunch and I get to talk her ear off about all of the wedding crap that is flying through my brain these days. And she HAS TO listen because she is my MOH. Muhahahahaha.

I will also see my Mum's dress for the first time. Maybe we will do a dress rehearsal, shoes and all. Exciting day! Except the fat part...

~bb~


No comments: