January 23, 2008

Are You Ready to Rock?!

Okay ... I think we've established the invitations won't say that but it makes for a good posting title ;)

I thought I would share some of bloggerbride's first draft pics of her invites since she was speaking of them. For those of you who haven't worked with me during the self-proclaimed creative process, the first meeting about invites is about likes/dislikes, colours, ideas ... a general draft. So keep in mind that this is *not* what they will look like in the end. I thought it would be fun to take you on the journey of the invites as we're going along with bb on the journey of her wedding, too!

Here's the concept invite that struck a chord with bloggerbride and her FI ...


And here is what we turned it into ...


Closer ...


And an adjustment we're going to make to the top will be to add this (just not the colour ;)) ...


I can't wait to see the next draft! Oh wait ... I'm the one making it ...


No comments: