October 12, 2007

Latest Trends ...

I'm not sure what got me thinking about this first ... the immense pushing of Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth, the eco-friendly florist a recent bride of mine used, a conversation with an organic-loving friend or maybe it was our recent Ontario elections ... but I'd like to bring my GREEN views into the company. In fact, it's something I should have done a long time ago! What I'm going to do exactly, I'm not sure of yet but I would like to set some time aside to research some earth-conscious vendors and maybe develop a package for clients. We're all borrowing this earth together so it would be great if events received a reputation for *not* wasting.

I'm not going to pretend I'm a trend-setter though! This has been evolving for quite some time now ... I'm merely a band-wagoner. I found a great article just now over here. I love the idea of using only locally grown foods for a wedding ... it takes an effort but it's completely do-able!



No comments: