October 30, 2007

Jingle Jingle

With the end of Halloween (yes, I'm thinking past tomorrow as I write this), Christmas is coming. ACK. I don't know about all of you but I haven't even begun to think about presents yet. For those of you early birds that are out there, I just wanted to give a special shout out and have you take a gander at my Holiday Cards Gallery. If you've been to my site lately, you may have noticed Moments That Shine is under-going some renovations. Because of this, that gallery has yet to be updated with this year's prices and new designs ... oops! Until that is updated (which may be tomorrow, may be next week ... no promises!), the old prices stand. If you're thinking about any of those cards, take me up on the offer now because those prices are insane!!! This is a blog-exclusive offer. I'm not advertising it anywhere else. If you would like to look into things a bit further, send me an email!

Okay ... enough used-car salesman jargon for the day ...


No comments: