July 3, 2009

To Be Out In The Road


After watching the Daily Show on Wednesday night, I *had* to look up something they were talking about. And it's perfect for Friday Footwear (something I haven't posted about in a while).

They've been on the news quite a bit but have you heard of .: Heelarious :.? The company was started by two friends and their product? High heels for babies 0-6 months of age. When I first heard about it, I have to admit I was taken aback and thought it was a touch overboard. Now that I've gone to the site and seen the product more closely, I'm finding them quite adorable. I'll let you decide for yourselves ...And here is the rest of it.







1 comment:

New Wife said...

I LOVE these!! All I know, is if I have a little girl, she will have one of every pair. No kidding around!!