June 25, 2009

There Is A Town In North Ontario

This week I went on a hunt for cool finds either in Toronto (or the areas closeby) or things about Toronto. I found a great assortment!


Sam the Record Man was an icon in Toronto and is sadly now gone. Thankfully there were photographers such as .: digitalkangaroo :. around to document the landmark.


.: allthingsjenuine :. comes up with great paper art! The Etsy shop may be closing soon so also be sure to check out the website at .: THIS LINK :.


Hot weather is here and we all need a little relief. Spice up your wardrobe with a shirt like this from .: PrettyRaccoon :.


.: greavesdesign :. wants you to add some colour into your wardrobe with these great cuffs!


If you're looking for a gift for the newlyweds in your calander, how about some beautiful ceramic bowls by .: lurearts :.? I know I use mine all the time!


I was fortunate enough to meet .: kateszabone :. at Christmas last year as she hand-delivered a gift I had made for my best friend. Lovely woman and her jewellery is outstanding!


A bit out of the way of Toronto but I had to feature this next artist anyhow. .: jellybeans :. does these colourful paintings sure to brighten up anyone's room :)


.: bananastrudel :. has dug up something very close to my heart. And old-fashioned map of where I grew up. I just may have to bid on this one myself.


.: gotamago :. has come up with a perfect case to carry all of your travel documents in!


My favourite of the week ... something I'm kind of conflicted with since I'm not a big fan of the TTC ... but this necklace by .: storybeads :. is so innovative, colourful and FUN that I *had* to share it :)


2 comments:

FoundVintageStyle said...

thanks so much for adding my cuff to this great collection... I'll be sure to keep checking your blog, it's great!

Angie said...

thank you so much for featuring my work! So many wonderful artists in Ontario :o)