November 23, 2008

Whooooo Are You?

There's a fairly new program on TLC called .: Who Are You Wearing? :. If you haven't heard of it, the premise is four would-be designers are assembled and they compete with one another to have the celebrity of the episode wear their creation to a red carpet event.


I caught the show because my wonderful husband was running errands one day and I had the T.V. to myself ;) I didn't think I would be a huge fan but I found myself incredibly interested in the results! I was also rooting for a particular designer in the first episode I watched. I'm happy to say that I was able to track her down afterward and she agreed to do up a quick posting for the blog! I'll be making you wait a little while to find out just who it was, the celebrity of the episode and, of course, what message she would like to tell you. Until then, read up on the show and catch it if you can!

No comments: