November 4, 2008

Hey Love, Come and Talk to Me


At a recent wedding in August I was lucky for a couple reasons ... I was asked to do all of the stationery for a great couple AND at the wedding, the lovely .: Jennifer Images :. was kind enough to take pictures of everything for me as I was supervising another party.

If you'll indulge me for a bit, I would love to share the photos with you ... some have been featured already but most are brand new!



Jesara and Matt chose very vibrant colours ... it made for such fun in creating their invites! Months before the wedding, these are what were first created ...

Next we decided to do up some simple programs. The end result were crisp white bi-folds with the same fonts, colours and gerbera daisy accents.



Important to many couples now is finding a way to honour loved ones not able to witness the day. Jesara and Matt had a perfect verse and I was able to print it VERY simply for them. What they did with it really is the story here. The table, in my eyes, was exactly how it should be.



Jesara is known for wearing flip flops and wanted to bring them into the wedding somehow. This table is what she put together and I was more than happy to make the sign ...


And finally, I created a tri-fold reception menu for the wedding. Look at the way the tables popped!

One side had the menu laid out for guests, the other had the lyrics to their first dance and the third had each table number.



Thanks Jesara and Matt ... it was a pleasure getting to know you both better. And special thank to Jennifer for these wonderful pictures of my creations in use! :)


No comments: