September 18, 2008

I'll Be There For You

Woohoo! Coming soon practically across the street from me ...


Why am I so excited? Besides not having to go to Starbucks, Tim Hortons and the like, I now am going to have a coffee house around the corner where I'm going to be able to support a local small business. Annnnnd ... it's FAIR TRADE COFFEE!!! To learn more about fair trade coffee, visit the .: Fair Trade Toronto :. website.

This is something I've wanted to touch on for a while now because it really does apply to events as well. Many people don't realize that some of the things we take for granted in life can be made more socially conscious. Everything from favours to invites to your honeymoon has a fair trade alternative. A great resource can be found .: HERE :. and I fully encourage you to check it out! One that caught my eye is .: Handmade Expressions :. I love this guestbook!

Get out there and research the good in the world! :)



No comments: