April 26, 2008

Going to the Chapel and They're ...


The day is finally here for kd_2B_kk!

You'll notice that she & I have been conspicuously absent for the last little while. I have been knee-deep in plans for her as well as some other business ... she's been readily getting prepared for what is to happen later this afternoon!
I can't wait to get on site and start arranging all of the lovely things I've already seen ... along with the surprises I'm sure to find in the detailed boxes put together by Mom :)

I promise to take many pictures and get them up here as soon as possible. I know the lovely bride has many friends who are eagerly awaiting the outcome as they have been wishing her well all week long.

She's sure to have a beautiful day filled with happiness and love!!!


No comments: